Build citywide, region-wide and ultimately nation-wide ubiquitous, seamless ultra-high-speed MB/WA networks by YE2018 to provide:
- 4.5G mobile broadband services (data, video, HD telephony) based on the latest (LTE-Advanced) technology (up to 100 Mbps per user);
- Nomadic broadband wireless data transfer services (up to 1 Gbps) based on outdoor wireless standards, each Access Point/node connected to fiber;
- Roaming access to Angie-owned and/or partner/affiliated networks abroad at very low (or no) additional cost.
Build a nationwide infrastructure of FTTP systems (by YE2021) to connect and serve approximately 3 million premises (out of a total market of 24 million broadband subscriptions) with symmetrical 10 Gbps speeds per connection to:
- Fulfill the promise of unmatched performance in terms of bandwidth, speed and capacity;
- Provide subscribers with “Quintuple-Play” at a more attractive price than the competitors’ current triple-play and/or mobile offerings. These five services are:
- Digital/HDTV and Radio;
- HD landline telephony;
- 10 Gbps Internet access;
- Mobile broadband/telephony;
- Wireless broadband.
- Introduce a business model of co-creating value with subscribers and partners;
- Lead a network of multi-local eco-systems of subscribers and partners and Angie-owned or affiliated businesses, e.g. Angie TV/Radio Stations, movies, music, sports;
- Establish a new standard for infrastructure service providers by offering built-in interoperability, and bundling certain free services with state-of-the-art mobile devices and set-top boxes that offer personal and social value.